Stars They’re Just Like Us: iPhone Edition
Written by Pats Papers | Wednesday, 16 December 2009 2:49 PM
As the 30 Rock shoot at NY1 continues, I just had a “Stars they’re just like us” moment. The battery in Alec Baldwin’s iPhone is no better than anyone else’s. He’s tethered to a computer at one of our reporter desks because his iPhone is in desperate need of a charge. (Now that I think about it, after a morning of tweeting about 30 Rock I’m down to about 20 percent battery remaining.)
I had a chance to talk with Alec a few minutes later. Turns out he watches NY1 a lot. We like to hear that. Maybe they’ll write us in to an episode one day as the evil crosstown rival to NBC.
Another photo from @ChefCindi (TV chef and NY1 anchor Cindi Avila)
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryJuly 4, 2014
- The Death of the Password
- Once Unlikely Partners IBM & Apple Team Up
- Awkward Hiring of Jason Kidd a Troubling Sign for Bucks
- Manuel Noriega Sues Activision Over Portrayal in “Call of Duty”
- World Cup Win a Proud Moment for Germans Conflicted About Pride