Working From Bed
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 14 November 2012 9:11 AM
The Wall Street Journal says more and more people are working from bed these days, a situation that becomes inescapable when doing business with colleagues stationed around the world. It’s also a situation that makes ergonomic experts cringe. Luckily, there are new products on the market—such as mattresses with outlets and pillows that can prop up a tablet and hold your pens.
SOURCE: Wall Street Journal
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Tickets are on sale now for my final trivia event of the year at Bell House.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryOctober 22, 2013
- Facebook’s New Company Town
- Theater Chain Gambles on Cushy, Reclining Seats
- Boehner, White House Harden Stance as Shutdown Enters Second Week
- Photo of the Day: Seal Escapes Shark’s Bite
- North Carolina, Ohio Team Up to Fight Connecticut’s “First in Flight” Claim