Working From Bed
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 14 November 2012 9:11 AM
The Wall Street Journal says more and more people are working from bed these days, a situation that becomes inescapable when doing business with colleagues stationed around the world. It’s also a situation that makes ergonomic experts cringe. Luckily, there are new products on the market—such as mattresses with outlets and pillows that can prop up a tablet and hold your pens.
SOURCE: Wall Street Journal
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryApril 1, 2014
- So, You Want a Pet Giraffe?
- Learn to Dance - Even if You Think You Can’t (VIDEO)
- Google Plans “Modular” Smartphone
- Oil Spills in Galveston Bay Happen Nearly Every Day
- Man Recreates 1964 World’s Fair