Working From Bed
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 14 November 2012 9:11 AM
The Wall Street Journal says more and more people are working from bed these days, a situation that becomes inescapable when doing business with colleagues stationed around the world. It’s also a situation that makes ergonomic experts cringe. Luckily, there are new products on the market—such as mattresses with outlets and pillows that can prop up a tablet and hold your pens.
SOURCE: Wall Street Journal
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Tickets are on sale now for my final trivia event of the year at Bell House.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryOctober 25, 2013
- Michelle Obama-Inspired “Just Move” Stamps Pulled Over Safety Concerns
- High Blood Sugar Linked to Poor Memory
- Should We Still Bother with Daylight Saving Time?
- Driver Held in Deadly Monster Truck Crash
- Twitter Still Losing Money as it Plans IPO