Working From Bed
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 14 November 2012 9:11 AM
The Wall Street Journal says more and more people are working from bed these days, a situation that becomes inescapable when doing business with colleagues stationed around the world. It’s also a situation that makes ergonomic experts cringe. Luckily, there are new products on the market—such as mattresses with outlets and pillows that can prop up a tablet and hold your pens.
SOURCE: Wall Street Journal
Tickets are on sale now for my final trivia event of the year at Bell House.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryNovember 28, 2013
- The Search for the Perfect Egg
- Post-Snowden NSA in Turmoil
- Tracking the Dead Not So Easy for the Government
- Does Smoking Ruin Your Sex Life?
- Relax, It’s Not Really About the Food