Working From Bed
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 14 November 2012 9:11 AM
The Wall Street Journal says more and more people are working from bed these days, a situation that becomes inescapable when doing business with colleagues stationed around the world. It’s also a situation that makes ergonomic experts cringe. Luckily, there are new products on the market—such as mattresses with outlets and pillows that can prop up a tablet and hold your pens.
SOURCE: Wall Street Journal
Parental controls aren’t just for kids. Tips to force yourself to take a break from your devices.
Lester Wisbrod says he’s been taking photos of himself with celebrities for decades.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistorySeptember 1, 2013
- Photo: One Giant Leap for Frogkind
- Colorado Rescues Underway but Many Unaccounted for after Flood
- Florida Uses Magic to Slow Drivers Down
- Rover Finds No Hint of Life on Mars
- Over-The-Hill Video Game Champ Grooms Next Generation