Unicyclist Sues NYPD for $3 Million
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 19 November 2010 8:28 AM
A unicycle-riding circus performer is suing the NYPD for $3 million after getting a ticket for riding on sidewalk says the New York Daily News. He says his constitutional rights were violated. And the law appears to be on his side—the no-riding-on-the-sidewalk ban describes a bicycle as a two or three-wheeled vehicle. Cops should be lucky he was just riding home—he told the News some of his tricks while riding include spinning plates, cigar box juggling and skipping rope.
The Daily News did a feature on the unicyclist, Kyle Peterson, back in August
Here is is doing his thing at a Brooklyn Cyclones game:
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New breeds of Christmas trees promise longer life and even a more pleasing scent.
- 12/5 The Daily Show: Pat Plays Along with Samantha Bee
- 12/3 Study: Men Only Using Half a Brain
- 12/3 “Meaning” is the New Trend in Baby Names
- 12/5 Color of the Year: “Radiant Orchid”
- 12/4 Woman Lines Up Selfie with Bridge Jumper in Background