Unicyclist Sues NYPD for $3 Million
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 19 November 2010 8:28 AM
A unicycle-riding circus performer is suing the NYPD for $3 million after getting a ticket for riding on sidewalk says the New York Daily News. He says his constitutional rights were violated. And the law appears to be on his side—the no-riding-on-the-sidewalk ban describes a bicycle as a two or three-wheeled vehicle. Cops should be lucky he was just riding home—he told the News some of his tricks while riding include spinning plates, cigar box juggling and skipping rope.
The Daily News did a feature on the unicyclist, Kyle Peterson, back in August
Here is is doing his thing at a Brooklyn Cyclones game:
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
And with this, I can reveal my involvement in The Amazing Spider-Man 2.
- 2/27 Sarah Jessica Parker Launches Shoe Line, Displays Spider Veins
- 2/28 Breast-Fed Babies’ Advantage Comes From Books
- 3/11 Preview: The Amazing Spider-Man 2
- 2/26 Surviving the Dreaded Conference Call
- 3/6 The Manly Guide to Organizing Your Closet