Ross Perot: Economic Disaster…Told You So!
Written by Pat's Papers | Monday, 1 October 2012 7:07 AM
There he is. Ross Perot is on the front page of USA Today this morning feeling “vindicated” that his predictions about impending economic disaster came true. Though Perot says he’s not happy he was so prescient, it has brought him out of his self-imposed exile, says the paper, The 82-7ear-old billionaire says he’s too old for politics now but he does have an autobiography coming out, which offers up “one more cure for what he calls the nation’s ‘economic cancer.’”
SOURCE: USA Today
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
We haven’t had a good Starbucks Alter Ego for awhile, but then a woman named (not-my-wife) Dawn dropped us a line.
- 6/10 Farewell to Edmonton Colleague John Berry
- 6/14 Study: Lego Faces Angrier Than 24 Years Ago
- 6/11 Survey: Women Last 1 Hour Before High Heel Pain Sets In
- 6/7 Summer Reading List: 2013
- 6/18 Exercise Etiquette: To Wave or Not to Wave