Richard Branson, King of the Desert (and Space)
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 20 September 2011 8:33 AM
The British billionaire has just completed an important part of his plan to bring tourism to space: a factory to build space ships. Called Spaceship Co. (how cool), the factory is located in the Mojave Desert, about 100 miles from LA. Production is expected to start later this month.
Source: LA Times.
SOURCE: LA Times
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Ali Wentworth asked Pat to do a NY1-style summary of some headlines from Cosmo and Self magazines during their Q and A.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/10 Attention-Grabbers Top Most Popular Name List
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity
- 5/9 McDonalds Kidnapping Tweet: Tacky or Nice