Opinion: TV Reluctant to Say ‘I Was Wrong’
Written by Pat's Papers | Monday, 23 April 2012 7:50 AM
David Carr writes a good piece in the New York Times this morning about the reluctance of TV stations to issue on-air corrections. And he’s right, whether I like it or not. Luckily it was NBC’s gaffe earlier this month, when they edited that clip of George Zimmerman to be “misleading, incendiary and dead-bang wrong” that set Carr off, not anything I did.
SOURCE: New York Times
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
We haven’t had a good Starbucks Alter Ego for awhile, but then a woman named (not-my-wife) Dawn dropped us a line.
- 6/10 Farewell to Edmonton Colleague John Berry
- 6/19 Miami Heat Eke Out a Win, Force Game Seven
- 6/14 Study: Lego Faces Angrier Than 24 Years Ago
- 6/11 Survey: Women Last 1 Hour Before High Heel Pain Sets In
- 6/7 Summer Reading List: 2013