iCloud Introduces “Post-PC World”
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 7 June 2011 8:26 AM
Synching your devices doesn’t exist in the Post-PC world that Steve Jobs introduced yesterday. Living life on an iCloud means every time you take a photo or download a song or work on a document, the photo or song or document is immediately sent to your iCloud account via Wi-Fi where it is uploaded automatically to all of your Apple devices says the San Jose Mercury News. Oh and the best part? It’s free. Industry experts say the unveiling of iCloud has moved the ball back into Apple’s court: “No one else is anywhere close to Apple as it moves into the cloud…Apple’s now making it the consumers’ cloud.’‘
Gizmodo does a good job breaking down what’s new and noteworthy about the iCloud system.
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
Lester Wisbrod says he’s been taking photos of himself with celebrities for decades.
- 7/10 J. Crew’s Size 000: Legitimate or Vanity Sizing?
- 7/15 Did This Man Invent the Selfie?
- 7/22 How to Keep Your Toes Safe During a Pedicure
- 7/16 The Downside of Sexy Profile Pics
- 7/10 Retro Swimsuits a Good Choice for Most Body Types