iCloud Introduces “Post-PC World”
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 7 June 2011 8:26 AM
Synching your devices doesn’t exist in the Post-PC world that Steve Jobs introduced yesterday. Living life on an iCloud means every time you take a photo or download a song or work on a document, the photo or song or document is immediately sent to your iCloud account via Wi-Fi where it is uploaded automatically to all of your Apple devices says the San Jose Mercury News. Oh and the best part? It’s free. Industry experts say the unveiling of iCloud has moved the ball back into Apple’s court: “No one else is anywhere close to Apple as it moves into the cloud…Apple’s now making it the consumers’ cloud.’‘
Gizmodo does a good job breaking down what’s new and noteworthy about the iCloud system.
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Jeff Gordon gets revenge on the reporter who labeled his viral test-drive video a fake.
- 2/27 Sarah Jessica Parker Launches Shoe Line, Displays Spider Veins
- 2/28 Breast-Fed Babies’ Advantage Comes From Books
- 2/24 Moviefone Line Going Dead
- 2/26 Surviving the Dreaded Conference Call
- 2/28 Jeff Gordon Gets Revenge With New Pepsi Test-Drive Prank