Does Creativity Fade As We Age?
Written by Pat Papers | Monday, 16 December 2013 8:54 AM
The Minneapolis Star-Tribune explores the idea of whether creativity has an expiration date. Creative breakthroughs in areas such as math and science do tend to happen earlier in life. But changes to our frontal lobes later in life can lead to better artistic expression. Researchers say from a neuroscience perspective, we’re wired to remain creative for as long as our brains are healthy.
SOURCE: Minneapolis Star Tribune
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
Lester Wisbrod says he’s been taking photos of himself with celebrities for decades.
- 7/22 How to Keep Your Toes Safe During a Pedicure
- 7/24 Eating Well for $4 a Day
- 7/30 Beyoncé & Jay Z to Split Once Tour Finishes
- 7/17 Dyson’s Bet: You’ll Vacuum More If Your Vacuum is Lighter
- 7/17 Hard Times for Rock Cover Bands