Does Creativity Fade As We Age?
Written by Pat Papers | Monday, 16 December 2013 8:54 AM
The Minneapolis Star-Tribune explores the idea of whether creativity has an expiration date. Creative breakthroughs in areas such as math and science do tend to happen earlier in life. But changes to our frontal lobes later in life can lead to better artistic expression. Researchers say from a neuroscience perspective, we’re wired to remain creative for as long as our brains are healthy.
SOURCE: Minneapolis Star Tribune
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
And with this, I can reveal my involvement in The Amazing Spider-Man 2.
- 2/27 Sarah Jessica Parker Launches Shoe Line, Displays Spider Veins
- 2/28 Breast-Fed Babies’ Advantage Comes From Books
- 3/11 Preview: The Amazing Spider-Man 2
- 2/26 Surviving the Dreaded Conference Call
- 3/6 The Manly Guide to Organizing Your Closet