Does Creativity Fade As We Age?
Written by Pat Papers | Monday, 16 December 2013 8:54 AM
The Minneapolis Star-Tribune explores the idea of whether creativity has an expiration date. Creative breakthroughs in areas such as math and science do tend to happen earlier in life. But changes to our frontal lobes later in life can lead to better artistic expression. Researchers say from a neuroscience perspective, we’re wired to remain creative for as long as our brains are healthy.
SOURCE: Minneapolis Star Tribune
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Tickets are on sale now for my final trivia event of the year at Bell House.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryOctober 24, 2013
- Ebay Founder to Fund Watchdog Journalism
- Teens Drinking More Sugary Beverages
- Oreos as Addictive as Cocaine
- Worries with 100 Days Until Sochi Olympics
- Prisoners Train Service Dogs for Wounded Veterans