Does Creativity Fade As We Age?
Written by Pat Papers | Monday, 16 December 2013 8:54 AM
The Minneapolis Star-Tribune explores the idea of whether creativity has an expiration date. Creative breakthroughs in areas such as math and science do tend to happen earlier in life. But changes to our frontal lobes later in life can lead to better artistic expression. Researchers say from a neuroscience perspective, we’re wired to remain creative for as long as our brains are healthy.
SOURCE: Minneapolis Star Tribune
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryAugust 1, 2014
- Wireless Phone Charging Coming Soon
- Ebola Containment Efforts Thwarted by Lax Enforcement
- Angels Work to Win Over Young Dodgers Fan
- Where are the Women Sports Pundits?
- Six More 1980s Cartoon Films Michael Bay Should Make