Bike Shop’s Unique Spin on Advertising
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 18 August 2010 12:39 PM
It’s hard to mistake what business they’re in. A great photo in the New York Daily News caught my eye this morning. It’s of a bicycle shop in Germany. In lieu of a sign, the proprietors decided to advertise with a wall of real bikes. The caption says about 120 bikes are mounted on the buildings exterior.
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
On Wednesday, July 24th Pat’s heading back to the Bell House to host TrivWorks Ultimate Summer Trivia Slam. Find out how to win tickets.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity
- 5/22 Could 3-D Printers Print Astronaut Food?