Students Busted for Rooftop Sex
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 30 March 2011 10:31 AM
As the New York Daily News puts it: “Birds do it. Bees do it. And USC college students do it, too.” Tongues have been wagging on the California campus ever since an “all-too public sex act” on the roof of a school building was caught on camera and sent around campus. A letter to the student newspaper—the Daily Trojan—confirmed that the male student involved is a member of the Kappa Sigma fraternity; he has been suspended.
The LA Times says school administrators wouldn’t discuss the student’s punishment but says they were alerted to the al fresco sex when the building’s silent alarm was triggered.
Click here to see the photos. Warning: they are DEFINITELY NSFW
More from the Daily Trojan, who broke the story last weekend.
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Business Insider spent a day with me, documenting my 15-hour workday
- 4/7 Nine-Month-Old Charged with Attempted Murder, Granted Bail
- 4/17 Heartbreaking Text Messages from Students on Sinking Korean Ferry
- 4/18 Business Insider’s “Day in the Life” Video with Pat
- 4/11 Thousands Losing Tax Refunds Because of Parents’ Old Debts
- 4/16 The Perfect Scrambled Egg