Sh** New Yorkers Say
Written by Pats Papers | Thursday, 19 January 2012 1:20 AM
It seems as if all you have to do these days to make a video go viral is put Sh** Blank Blank Say in its title. This week we’ve already seen Sh** Nobody Says, and Sh** Yogis Say. Now, I’d like to present Sh** New Yorkers Say. Let me mention I would have enjoyed this video even if it didn’t mention me by name three times. Some other gems: All I had to eat today was a bagel. You read the New York Post? Un-ironically? Check it out below:
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryDecember 22, 2013
- Duck Dynasty Controversy Shows Reality TV’s Difficult Balance
- Startup Eliminates Bosses, Employees Manage Themselves
- Can a Smartphone App Improve Your Eyesight?
- High-Paced Colleagues Cause Secondhand Stress
- Retailers May Start Charging Fees for Using Credit Instead of Cash