NYC Marathon Time Lapse from Verrazano
Written by Pats Papers | Monday, 8 November 2010 10:38 PM
It was a spectacular clear day for the ING New York City marathon on Sunday, and the MTA has the pictures to prove it. The transportation agency operates the Verazzano Narrows Bridge and it had a time-lapse camera set up as the runners got their start on Staten Island. A second angle shows the wave of runners as they had off to Brooklyn.
The beautiful high-resolution pictures are in the video clip below:
(Hat tip to @jennifergiroux for the link to the video)
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryApril 1, 2014
- Thousands Losing Tax Refunds Because of Parents’ Old Debts
- Coca-Cola Sticks With Its Formula
- Catching Concrete Blunders
- Inside the World of Sweepstakes Addicts
- Fewer Young Adult Voters in 2012 Elections