Jon Stewart on The Daily Show: Don’t Mess with NY1
Written by Pats Papers | Thursday, 30 January 2014 8:56 AM
My NY1 colleague Michael Scotto became the news on Tuesday night after he was threatened by Congressman Michael Grimm. That prompted Jon Stewart to put Grimm on notice on The Daily Show.
“It gives us weather on the ones. The ONES! Because the twos is for suckers,” says Stewart.
Enjoy the video below. The entire segment is fun, but the proclamation about the merits of New York 1 begins about 5 minutes into this clip:
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryJanuary 26, 2014
- Lively Night at the Grammys
- Pay Phone Dials Up Connection to the Past
- Surveillance “Blimps” Raise Privacy Concerns
- “Urban UFO” Creator Turns Cars Into Works of Art
- T-Mobile to Cover Early Termination Fees for New Customers