How To Open A Wine Bottle With No Corkscrew
Written by Pats Papers | Monday, 12 July 2010 9:51 AM
UPDATE: I tried this for myself. I trashed my shoe. But it works.
See the new video here.
This seems to happen a lot when you’re traveling. You find yourself with a bottle of wine but no corkscrew. But apparently you don’t need one. All you need is a shoe.
This demonstration is in French, but you really don’t need to understand what the guy is saying. Just watch:
Here’s the original uncork wine with a shoe video location at commentkonfait.com
Attention wine lovers: if you have a problem with alcohol addiction, look into a California alcohol rehab as a treatment option.
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryJuly 5, 2014
- Carmakers Push for Changes to Europe-U.S. Trade Rules
- How to Keep Your Toes Safe During a Pedicure
- Hiring a Professional for Your Profile Photo
- Apple Betting Big on Big Screen Phones
- President Harding’s Steamy Love Letters Revealed