Don’t Ask Don’t Tell: Soldier Calls Dad to Say He’s Gay
Written by Pats Papers | Tuesday, 20 September 2011 12:38 PM
Reality TV has nothing on real-life reality. A gay soldier who’s been uploading YouTube videos with his face obscured decided, with the repeal of Don’t Ask Don’t Tell today, that he should finally tell his father he’s gay. He posted the video online early today.
His father, on the phone from Alabama, paused for a moment before giving the answer his son was hoping to hear: “I love you” and “it doesn’t change our relationship.”
View the YouTube comments for the Telling My Dad I’m Gay Live video
The glow from your electronics can actually be disturbing your sleep.
Check out this amazing shot from the third and final Supermoon of the year.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryOctober 2, 2013
- Tips for a Happier Commute
- Should We Still Bother with Daylight Saving Time?
- Conde Nast Ends Internship Program Over Fair Pay Dispute
- Halloween Scares Good for Your Health
- Postal Service Rights Famous Wrong for Stamp Collectors