Zuckerberg Flew Solo on Instagram Deal
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 18 April 2012 7:45 AM
How much control does Mark Zuckerberg have over Facebook? The Wall Street Journal says even his top deputies were taken by surprise by his Instagram deal. Apparently, Zuckerberg told members of Facebook’s board about his intentions to buy photo-sharing app on the morning of April 8. In the afternoon, the deal was secured. The deal itself took only three days to draw up.
SOURCE: Wall Street Journal
Tickets are on sale now for my final trivia event of the year at Bell House.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryOctober 31, 2013
- Marathon Charities Running on Empty
- Verdict in Michael Jackson AEG Case Stuns Fans
- Homework Help for Parents
- Based on a (Sort of) True Story
- Study: Men Ogle Women’s Bodies, Women do it Too