Zuckerberg Flew Solo on Instagram Deal
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 18 April 2012 7:45 AM
How much control does Mark Zuckerberg have over Facebook? The Wall Street Journal says even his top deputies were taken by surprise by his Instagram deal. Apparently, Zuckerberg told members of Facebook’s board about his intentions to buy photo-sharing app on the morning of April 8. In the afternoon, the deal was secured. The deal itself took only three days to draw up.
SOURCE: Wall Street Journal
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryDecember 20, 2013
- Amazon Testing Delivery Drones
- Color of the Year: “Radiant Orchid”
- Detroit Bankruptcy Woes at Street Level
- NSA Ruling Judge Has History of Taking on Tough Issues
- Time to Narrow Football Goalposts?