Zuckerberg Flew Solo on Instagram Deal
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 18 April 2012 7:45 AM
How much control does Mark Zuckerberg have over Facebook? The Wall Street Journal says even his top deputies were taken by surprise by his Instagram deal. Apparently, Zuckerberg told members of Facebook’s board about his intentions to buy photo-sharing app on the morning of April 8. In the afternoon, the deal was secured. The deal itself took only three days to draw up.
SOURCE: Wall Street Journal
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New breeds of Christmas trees promise longer life and even a more pleasing scent.
- 12/5 The Daily Show: Pat Plays Along with Samantha Bee
- 12/3 Study: Men Only Using Half a Brain
- 12/3 “Meaning” is the New Trend in Baby Names
- 12/5 Color of the Year: “Radiant Orchid”
- 12/4 Woman Lines Up Selfie with Bridge Jumper in Background