Zuckerberg Flew Solo on Instagram Deal
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 18 April 2012 7:45 AM
How much control does Mark Zuckerberg have over Facebook? The Wall Street Journal says even his top deputies were taken by surprise by his Instagram deal. Apparently, Zuckerberg told members of Facebook’s board about his intentions to buy photo-sharing app on the morning of April 8. In the afternoon, the deal was secured. The deal itself took only three days to draw up.
SOURCE: Wall Street Journal
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Tickets are on sale now for my final trivia event of the year at Bell House.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryOctober 25, 2013
- Embracing Hurricane Sandy’s Scars
- Hurricanes Taking the Year Off
- Tracking Wildfire Risk From Space
- Michelle Obama-Inspired “Just Move” Stamps Pulled Over Safety Concerns
- South Carolina Man Mows Lawn at Lincoln Memorial