Zeus, King of Large Dogs
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 14 September 2012 7:58 AM
The Detroit Free-Press puts a local hero on the front page this morning. That’s Zeus the Great Dane. He was just crowned the world’s largest dog by the folks at the Guinness Book of World Records. Measuring 44 inches from foot to shoulder, Zeus is about 7 foot 4 when he stretches out, like in this photo. His owner says Zeus goes through a 30-pound bag of dog food every two weeks.
SOURCE: Detroit Free-Press
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Ali Wentworth asked Pat to do a NY1-style summary of some headlines from Cosmo and Self magazines during their Q and A.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/10 Attention-Grabbers Top Most Popular Name List
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity