Year of the Shirtless Men
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 18 October 2012 7:21 AM
It is the year of the shirtless man, says USA Today. Producers “promise” that The Price is Right’s first male model will go shirtless from time to time, which is all part of a naked-men-on-TV trend. Some industry insiders say can thank the recession-networks are more focused on attracting female viewers, who watch the lion’s share of programming and control a majority of household purchases.
SOURCE: USA Today
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
We haven’t had a good Starbucks Alter Ego for awhile, but then a woman named (not-my-wife) Dawn dropped us a line.
- 6/10 Farewell to Edmonton Colleague John Berry
- 6/19 Miami Heat Eke Out a Win, Force Game Seven
- 6/14 Study: Lego Faces Angrier Than 24 Years Ago
- 6/11 Survey: Women Last 1 Hour Before High Heel Pain Sets In
- 6/7 Summer Reading List: 2013