“Worst Case of Cat Hoarding”
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 30 August 2011 12:08 PM
It was the “worst case of cat hoarding I’ve ever seen,” said an animal control worker who was called to the house of a Missouri woman yesterday. Inside, officers found 100 cats barely alive—they also found more than 50 dead cats “individually wrapped and frozen in a refrigerator and deep freeze” reports the Kansas City Star. Workers at the local pet store say the woman would come in every week and buy 36 large bags of cat food and two bags of kitty litter; police say the woman who lived in the house didn’t have any furniture—only a TV.
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryDecember 23, 2013
- The Resurgence of Streetcars
- Groupon Mocks Amazon; Announces Delivery Catapult
- Speed Control System Could Prevent Train Derailments
- Innovation an Overused Term
- What Happens to Fast & Furious Franchise After Walker’s Death