“Worst Case of Cat Hoarding”
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 30 August 2011 12:08 PM
It was the “worst case of cat hoarding I’ve ever seen,” said an animal control worker who was called to the house of a Missouri woman yesterday. Inside, officers found 100 cats barely alive—they also found more than 50 dead cats “individually wrapped and frozen in a refrigerator and deep freeze” reports the Kansas City Star. Workers at the local pet store say the woman would come in every week and buy 36 large bags of cat food and two bags of kitty litter; police say the woman who lived in the house didn’t have any furniture—only a TV.
The glow from your electronics can actually be disturbing your sleep.
Check out this amazing shot from the third and final Supermoon of the year.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistorySeptember 23, 2013
- 96-Year-Old Man Hits Billboard Hot 100
- 5 Health Numbers Everyone Should Know
- Pope Francis: Church is Obsessed With Abortion, Homosexuality and Contraception
- Pawprints Can Unlock New iPhone
- Cocktail Waitresses Battle Middleman