World’s Oldest Bird Has Baby
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 6 February 2013 9:03 AM
According to the front page of the Washington Post this morning, the oldest (known) bird has stunned scientists by having a baby. Wisdom, a 62-year-old albatross, shocked everyone when she gave birth to a healthy chick over the weekend. It was previously thought that albatross females became infertile late in life and Wisdom has already lived about 30 years longer than the average. So who’s the father? The word on the street is that he’s much younger.
SOURCE: Washington Post
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Jeff Gordon gets revenge on the reporter who labeled his viral test-drive video a fake.
- 2/27 Sarah Jessica Parker Launches Shoe Line, Displays Spider Veins
- 2/28 Breast-Fed Babies’ Advantage Comes From Books
- 2/24 Moviefone Line Going Dead
- 2/26 Surviving the Dreaded Conference Call
- 3/6 The Manly Guide to Organizing Your Closet