World’s Oldest Bird Has Baby
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 6 February 2013 9:03 AM
According to the front page of the Washington Post this morning, the oldest (known) bird has stunned scientists by having a baby. Wisdom, a 62-year-old albatross, shocked everyone when she gave birth to a healthy chick over the weekend. It was previously thought that albatross females became infertile late in life and Wisdom has already lived about 30 years longer than the average. So who’s the father? The word on the street is that he’s much younger.
SOURCE: Washington Post
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryJuly 5, 2014
- Poll: Most Americans Unhappy With Obama’s Handling of Border Crisis
- Hiring a Professional for Your Profile Photo
- Europe Bankrolling Terror by Caving In to Ransom Demands
- Study: Practice Not as Important as Natural Talent
- Sen. Schumer Calls for Open Primaries to Save America