Woman Gets $900K in Herpes Case
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 5 June 2012 8:25 AM
“The woman was looking for a husband. Instead, she ended up with genital herpes.” In an unprecedented case, the Oregonian says a judge just awarded a Portland woman $900,000 after a man she met on eHarmony gave her herpes. Jurors were asked to contemplate, among other things, how much a person should be compensated for a contracting a disease that affects roughly 1 in 6 adults.
The glow from your electronics can actually be disturbing your sleep.
Check out this amazing shot from the third and final Supermoon of the year.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistorySeptember 20, 2013
- Huge Night for Television
- Postal Service Proposes Stamp Price Hike
- Review Roundup: iPhone 5s is The Leader of the Pack
- Time to Do Away with Restaurant Tips?
- Britney’s Vegas Gig Out of Sync?