Witnesses in Amar’e Fire Extinguisher Fracas Come Forward
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 2 May 2012 8:46 AM
In light of Amar’e Stoudemire’s altercation with a fire extinguisher following the Knicks’ loss to Miami on Monday, the Wall Street Journal’s Jason Gay decided to “interview” some key witnesses to the meltdown. He talks to the water fountain (” I’ve never seen anything like what happened Monday night.”), the alarm bell (“Nobody actually calls him Fire Extinguisher. His real name is Dave.”) and the fire extinguisher himself (“I want to be very clear. I did not provoke Amar’e Stoudemire.”)
SOURCE: Wall Street Journal
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryAugust 30, 2014
- Hotel “Fines” Guests $500 for Bad Reviews
- Where are the Women Sports Pundits?
- Living Memorials Help Terminally Ill Patients Celebrate Life
- WWII Portrait Artist Brings Veterans Back in Time
- Impossible to Win Twitter Fights