With a Tattoo, Holocaust Ancestors Never Forget
Written by Pat's Papers | Monday, 1 October 2012 8:16 AM
A story out of Jerusalem on the front page of the New York Times this morning. A trend in Israel among descendants of Holocaust survivors is to get a tattoo to match the number that was inked onto prisoners in concentration camps. Pictured here, Livia Rebak’s grandson Daniel got a tattoo to match her number 4559.
SOURCE: New York Post
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
On Wednesday, July 24th Pat’s heading back to the Bell House to host TrivWorks Ultimate Summer Trivia Slam. Find out how to win tickets.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity
- 5/22 Could 3-D Printers Print Astronaut Food?