Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 16 February 2012 10:29 AM
There’s a whiskey war distilling in the Minnesota courts says the Star Tribune. Kieran Folliard’s bar has been honored by Jameson for the last five years as the “largest on-site seller of its whiskey in the world,” selling an average of 40 bottles (!) of Jameson a day. But now Folliard is suing the company for stealing a recipe to his signature drink—the Big Ginger.
SOURCE: Minneapolis Star Tribune
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryAugust 29, 2014
- Hotel “Fines” Guests $500 for Bad Reviews
- Testing an Electric Harley Without the Vroom (VIDEO)
- Angels Work to Win Over Young Dodgers Fan
- School Cafeteria Food Healthier Than Packed Lunches
- Kim Kardashian Could Earn $60 Million from Video Game