Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 16 February 2012 10:29 AM
There’s a whiskey war distilling in the Minnesota courts says the Star Tribune. Kieran Folliard’s bar has been honored by Jameson for the last five years as the “largest on-site seller of its whiskey in the world,” selling an average of 40 bottles (!) of Jameson a day. But now Folliard is suing the company for stealing a recipe to his signature drink—the Big Ginger.
SOURCE: Minneapolis Star Tribune
Tickets are on sale now for my final trivia event of the year at Bell House.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryNovember 24, 2013
- Compromise May Be Theme of Hillary’s 2016 Campaign
- Newtown Shooting Report Released
- Real Life Cannonball Run Team Sets NY to LA Record
- Google Mapping Florida’s Beaches
- Electronic Devices Cleared for Takeoffs and Landings