Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 16 February 2012 10:29 AM
There’s a whiskey war distilling in the Minnesota courts says the Star Tribune. Kieran Folliard’s bar has been honored by Jameson for the last five years as the “largest on-site seller of its whiskey in the world,” selling an average of 40 bottles (!) of Jameson a day. But now Folliard is suing the company for stealing a recipe to his signature drink—the Big Ginger.
SOURCE: Minneapolis Star Tribune
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryApril 27, 2014
- Every College Tour is the Same: Boring
- Google Plans “Modular” Smartphone
- Google Maps to Offer View of the Past
- Is the Women’s Pay Gap Just a Myth?
- Enough of the Crybaby Oscar Pistorius