Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 16 February 2012 10:29 AM
There’s a whiskey war distilling in the Minnesota courts says the Star Tribune. Kieran Folliard’s bar has been honored by Jameson for the last five years as the “largest on-site seller of its whiskey in the world,” selling an average of 40 bottles (!) of Jameson a day. But now Folliard is suing the company for stealing a recipe to his signature drink—the Big Ginger.
SOURCE: Minneapolis Star Tribune
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New breeds of Christmas trees promise longer life and even a more pleasing scent.
- 12/5 The Daily Show: Pat Plays Along with Samantha Bee
- 12/3 Study: Men Only Using Half a Brain
- 12/3 “Meaning” is the New Trend in Baby Names
- 12/5 Color of the Year: “Radiant Orchid”
- 12/4 Woman Lines Up Selfie with Bridge Jumper in Background