Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 16 February 2012 10:29 AM
There’s a whiskey war distilling in the Minnesota courts says the Star Tribune. Kieran Folliard’s bar has been honored by Jameson for the last five years as the “largest on-site seller of its whiskey in the world,” selling an average of 40 bottles (!) of Jameson a day. But now Folliard is suing the company for stealing a recipe to his signature drink—the Big Ginger.
SOURCE: Minneapolis Star Tribune
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Jeff Gordon gets revenge on the reporter who labeled his viral test-drive video a fake.
- 2/27 Sarah Jessica Parker Launches Shoe Line, Displays Spider Veins
- 2/28 Breast-Fed Babies’ Advantage Comes From Books
- 2/24 Moviefone Line Going Dead
- 2/26 Surviving the Dreaded Conference Call
- 2/21 Inane Questions for Olympic Athletes