Where’s Waldo? This Year He’s Everywhere
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 20 September 2012 7:20 AM
Where’s Waldo? The LA Times says he’s about to be everywhere. The children’s book icon is celebrating his 25th anniversary this year. Interestingly, it seems to be the fashion industry that’s the most enthusiastic about the milestone. Several designers are releasing Waldo-inspired products—from a Comme de Garcons scarf printed with his face to a pair of his signature black glasses—and the man himself was spotted, wearing red and white stripes, at the front row during New York Fashion Week.
SOURCE: LA Times
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Ali Wentworth asked Pat to do a NY1-style summary of some headlines from Cosmo and Self magazines during their Q and A.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/10 Attention-Grabbers Top Most Popular Name List
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity