Where in the World is Casey Anthony? Ohio
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 4 August 2011 8:56 AM
Since her acquittal, people around the country have wondered one thing: where in the world is Casey Anthony? Now, says the New York Post, there’s an answer. Yesterday, TMZ posted photos of Anthony, supposedly shopping at a mall in Ohio over the weekend. The Post spares no punches, noting that Anthony has “packed on the pounds to a once-slender frame.” She’s also wearing blue contacts to disguise her appearance.
But the accessory that’s getting the most attention is Anthony’s hat, an Ohio State Buckeyes ball cap. The Detroit Free Press says University of Michigan football fans couldn’t be happier to see Anthony repping their rivals, meanwhile an Ohio radio station has offered her $10,000 if she takes off her red hat and replaces it with a blue and maize one.
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
Food author Michael Ruhlman shares his tips for the perfect scrambled egg.
- 4/7 Nine-Month-Old Charged with Attempted Murder, Granted Bail
- 4/17 Heartbreaking Text Messages from Students on Sinking Korean Ferry
- 4/11 Thousands Losing Tax Refunds Because of Parents’ Old Debts
- 4/8 Inside the World of Sweepstakes Addicts
- 4/16 The Perfect Scrambled Egg