Wendy Rolls Out New Logo
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 12 October 2012 8:28 AM
Wendy has gotten a make-over. The Ohio-based fast food chain just revamped their logo for the first time in 23 years, says the Columbus Dispatch. The new logo, which will appear in March, features “more contemporary cameo of the pig-tailed, freckled Wendy character and a softer script for the company’s name.”
SOURCE: Columbus Dispatch
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
On Wednesday, July 24th Pat’s heading back to the Bell House to host TrivWorks Ultimate Summer Trivia Slam. Find out how to win tickets.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity
- 5/22 Could 3-D Printers Print Astronaut Food?