Voila, Your Couch is a Bunk Bed
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 20 September 2012 8:11 AM
How cool is this photo in the New York Times this morning. It’s a sofa that converts into a bunk bed. Made by an Italian designer, it’s easy to unfold, says the Times—all you need to do is pull down on the ladder and the upper berth locks into place.
SOURCE: New York Times
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Ali Wentworth asked Pat to do a NY1-style summary of some headlines from Cosmo and Self magazines during their Q and A.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/10 Attention-Grabbers Top Most Popular Name List
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity
- 5/9 McDonalds Kidnapping Tweet: Tacky or Nice