Voila, Your Couch is a Bunk Bed
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 20 September 2012 8:11 AM
How cool is this photo in the New York Times this morning. It’s a sofa that converts into a bunk bed. Made by an Italian designer, it’s easy to unfold, says the Times—all you need to do is pull down on the ladder and the upper berth locks into place.
SOURCE: New York Times
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
On Wednesday, July 24th Pat’s heading back to the Bell House to host TrivWorks Ultimate Summer Trivia Slam. Find out how to win tickets.
- 5/24 No Pat’s Picks: May 27th-May 31st
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity