VIDEO: What Did that Doll Say?
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 28 December 2011 9:47 AM
Is that really what she said? According to the Sun Sentinel, parents are upset that a baby doll being sold by Toys ‘R’ Us has a “potty mouth.” One of the three dolls sold as part of the “You & Me Interactive Play & Giggle Triplet Dolls”—the “pretty one in pink”—apparently says “crazy b*%$#,” in addition to her more age-appropriate vocabulary.
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Ali Wentworth asked Pat to do a NY1-style summary of some headlines from Cosmo and Self magazines during their Q and A.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/10 Attention-Grabbers Top Most Popular Name List
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity
- 5/9 McDonalds Kidnapping Tweet: Tacky or Nice