VIDEO: Obama Gets Bear Hug
Written by Pat's Papers | Monday, 10 September 2012 7:46 AM
The bar for hugging the president has been set. On a campaign stop yesterday in Florida, President Obama got a serious bear hug. Pizza shop owner Scott Van Duzer told the Palm Beach Post that “pure emotion” caused him to grab the president and lift him off the ground. Obama later complimented the 46-year-old father of three on his impressive strength.
SOURCE: Palm Beach Post
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Ali Wentworth asked Pat to do a NY1-style summary of some headlines from Cosmo and Self magazines during their Q and A.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/10 Attention-Grabbers Top Most Popular Name List
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity