Video Gamers Help Unlock Possible AIDS-Fighting Protein
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 20 September 2011 8:48 AM
To be clear, they were playing “an online protein-folding game,” not World of War Craft. But still. The gamers were able to accomplish something “scientists, engineers and automated computer programs” have failed to do for decades.
Source: LA Times.
SOURCE: LA Times
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
We haven’t had a good Starbucks Alter Ego for awhile, but then a woman named (not-my-wife) Dawn dropped us a line.
- 6/10 Farewell to Edmonton Colleague John Berry
- 6/19 Miami Heat Eke Out a Win, Force Game Seven
- 6/14 Study: Lego Faces Angrier Than 24 Years Ago
- 6/11 Survey: Women Last 1 Hour Before High Heel Pain Sets In
- 6/7 Summer Reading List: 2013