VIDEO: First Lady Talks Parenting with Jimmy Kimmel
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 26 October 2012 8:35 AM
Michelle Obama stopped by to chat with Jimmy Kimmel during a trip to Los Angeles, says yesterday. She talked about Halloween plans, parenting challenges and the president’s advice to his daughters before giving his speech at the DNC: “Just look like you’re listening to me.”
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
On Wednesday, July 24th Pat’s heading back to the Bell House to host TrivWorks Ultimate Summer Trivia Slam. Find out how to win tickets.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity
- 5/22 Could 3-D Printers Print Astronaut Food?