VIDEO: Clint Eastwood’s Bizarre RNC Speech
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 31 August 2012 6:45 AM
Mitt Romney was supposed to be the main event at the RNC last night. But then Clint Eastwood got on stage to open for him and spent 10 minutes talking to an empty chair, which was supposed to represent President Obama says the LA Times. After reminding the audience that there are some conservatives in Hollywood, he ripped into the president for the country’s 23 million unemployed and, oddly—given Romney’s position—for staying in Afghanistan so long.
Check it Out:
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Ali Wentworth asked Pat to do a NY1-style summary of some headlines from Cosmo and Self magazines during their Q and A.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/10 Attention-Grabbers Top Most Popular Name List
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity