‘Up’ Flight Takes Off in New Mexico
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 20 November 2012 9:05 AM
Want to go for a ride without leaving your house? All you need is 215 huge helium balloons, says the New York Post. Or at least that’s what Jonathan Trappe used to lift a 3,727-pound house in New Mexico this weekend, and go for a two-hour flight. If this reminds you of the movie “Up,” you’re on the right track. Trappe says this weekend’s channeling of Carl Fredricksen was just a windup for a longer, trans-Atlantic flight next summer.
SOURCE: New York Post
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Ali Wentworth asked Pat to do a NY1-style summary of some headlines from Cosmo and Self magazines during their Q and A.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/10 Attention-Grabbers Top Most Popular Name List
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity