Uggs Debuts Wedding Boots
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 25 May 2012 8:19 AM
Australian company Uggs is trying to get a piece of the booming wedding market, so they’ve introduced a bride-friendly version of their ubiquitous furry boot. Actually, two versions—one with glitter fabric and one covered with Swarovski crystals The New York Daily News says there’s also fluffy flip-flops. Here’s what I have to say about that: ugh.
SOURCE: New York Daily News
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Ali Wentworth asked Pat to do a NY1-style summary of some headlines from Cosmo and Self magazines during their Q and A.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/10 Attention-Grabbers Top Most Popular Name List
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity
- 5/9 McDonalds Kidnapping Tweet: Tacky or Nice