‘Two and a Half Men’ Star Bashes Show in Christian VIDEO
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 27 November 2012 8:14 AM
Talk about biting the hand that feeds you. Angus T. Jones, the ‘half’ in CBS’s “Two and a Half Men,” was caught calling the show “filth” when a Christian testimony video (shot in his production trailer) was posted on YouTube yesterday reports the LA Times. In the video the 19-year-old actor, who gets paid around $350,000 per episode, goes on to ask viewers not to watch the show and instead “do some research on the effects of television and your brain.” Check out the video below.
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryJanuary 26, 2014
- When to Throw Out Your Makeup
- Surveillance “Blimps” Raise Privacy Concerns
- New Jersey Transit Scrambles to Protect Logos
- Jay Leno’s Tonight Show Exit Interview
- T-Mobile to Cover Early Termination Fees for New Customers