‘Two and a Half Men’ Star Bashes Show in Christian VIDEO
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 27 November 2012 8:14 AM
Talk about biting the hand that feeds you. Angus T. Jones, the ‘half’ in CBS’s “Two and a Half Men,” was caught calling the show “filth” when a Christian testimony video (shot in his production trailer) was posted on YouTube yesterday reports the LA Times. In the video the 19-year-old actor, who gets paid around $350,000 per episode, goes on to ask viewers not to watch the show and instead “do some research on the effects of television and your brain.” Check out the video below.
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
Lester Wisbrod says he’s been taking photos of himself with celebrities for decades.
- 7/10 J. Crew’s Size 000: Legitimate or Vanity Sizing?
- 7/15 Did This Man Invent the Selfie?
- 7/22 How to Keep Your Toes Safe During a Pedicure
- 7/16 The Downside of Sexy Profile Pics
- 7/10 Retro Swimsuits a Good Choice for Most Body Types