‘Two and a Half Men’ Star Bashes Show in Christian VIDEO
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 27 November 2012 8:14 AM
Talk about biting the hand that feeds you. Angus T. Jones, the ‘half’ in CBS’s “Two and a Half Men,” was caught calling the show “filth” when a Christian testimony video (shot in his production trailer) was posted on YouTube yesterday reports the LA Times. In the video the 19-year-old actor, who gets paid around $350,000 per episode, goes on to ask viewers not to watch the show and instead “do some research on the effects of television and your brain.” Check out the video below.
The glow from your electronics can actually be disturbing your sleep.
Check out this amazing shot from the third and final Supermoon of the year.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryOctober 1, 2013
- South Carolina Man Mows Lawn at Lincoln Memorial
- Scientists Question Humans’ Family Tree
- Jump-Starting Your Brain With a Nine-Volt Battery
- Prisoners Train Service Dogs for Wounded Veterans
- Self-Driving Cars Almost Here