“Tweet Smell of Success”
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 11 November 2009 8:44 AM
A 29-year-old man living in his parent’s basement can only hope to move up, right? The New York Post talks to Justin Halpern this morning, who has parlayed his time in the basement into a Twitter site chronicling the outrageous things his father says - and into a lucrative screenwriting gig.
Justin’s Twitter feed is called Shit My Dad Says, click here to check it out
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
We haven’t had a good Starbucks Alter Ego for awhile, but then a woman named (not-my-wife) Dawn dropped us a line.
- 6/10 Farewell to Edmonton Colleague John Berry
- 6/19 Miami Heat Eke Out a Win, Force Game Seven
- 6/14 Study: Lego Faces Angrier Than 24 Years Ago
- 6/11 Survey: Women Last 1 Hour Before High Heel Pain Sets In
- 6/7 Summer Reading List: 2013