TSA Says Shoes On for Elderly
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 15 March 2012 8:45 AM
The TSA has decided your grandma probably isn’t a terrorist. USA Today says travelers over 75 will not have to remove their shoes for inspection at the airport any more. It’s part of the agency’s effort to focus resources on more likely suspects.
SOURCE: USA Today
Tickets are on sale now for my final trivia event of the year at Bell House.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryNovember 27, 2013
- Tips for Selling Your Car
- Man Who Shot Iconic JFK Jr. Photo Still Haunted
- Day of the Dead Gaining Popularity
- When Dogs Became Our Pets
- Yahoo Betting on Video with Couric Hire