TSA Says Shoes On for Elderly
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 15 March 2012 8:45 AM
The TSA has decided your grandma probably isn’t a terrorist. USA Today says travelers over 75 will not have to remove their shoes for inspection at the airport any more. It’s part of the agency’s effort to focus resources on more likely suspects.
SOURCE: USA Today
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
WestJet finds out what passengers want for Christmas - then delivers gifts to baggage claim.
- 12/5 The Daily Show: Pat Plays Along with Samantha Bee
- 12/10 WestJet Christmas Miracle Stunt
- 12/3 Study: Men Only Using Half a Brain
- 12/3 “Meaning” is the New Trend in Baby Names
- 12/5 Color of the Year: “Radiant Orchid”