TSA Says Shoes On for Elderly
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 15 March 2012 8:45 AM
The TSA has decided your grandma probably isn’t a terrorist. USA Today says travelers over 75 will not have to remove their shoes for inspection at the airport any more. It’s part of the agency’s effort to focus resources on more likely suspects.
SOURCE: USA Today
Tickets are on sale now for my final trivia event of the year at Bell House.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryNovember 24, 2013
- Relax, It’s Not Really About the Food
- Abraham Zapruder and His Famous Film
- Despite Risks, Former NFL Players Want Sons to Play
- Photo of the Day: Tiger Woods Hits Ball from Europe to Asia
- Don’t Touch that Basketball