TSA Says Shoes On for Elderly
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 15 March 2012 8:45 AM
The TSA has decided your grandma probably isn’t a terrorist. USA Today says travelers over 75 will not have to remove their shoes for inspection at the airport any more. It’s part of the agency’s effort to focus resources on more likely suspects.
SOURCE: USA Today
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryDecember 18, 2013
- Protesters in Ukraine Build Snow Fort
- Teens Plagued by New Disorder: Sleep Texting
- House Passes Extension of Undetectable Gun Ban
- Medal of Honor Recipient Tries to Shed Stigma of PTSD
- A Mulligan to Return to the Job You Left