TSA Says Shoes On for Elderly
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 15 March 2012 8:45 AM
The TSA has decided your grandma probably isn’t a terrorist. USA Today says travelers over 75 will not have to remove their shoes for inspection at the airport any more. It’s part of the agency’s effort to focus resources on more likely suspects.
SOURCE: USA Today
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
We haven’t had a good Starbucks Alter Ego for awhile, but then a woman named (not-my-wife) Dawn dropped us a line.
- 6/10 Farewell to Edmonton Colleague John Berry
- 6/19 Miami Heat Eke Out a Win, Force Game Seven
- 6/14 Study: Lego Faces Angrier Than 24 Years Ago
- 6/11 Survey: Women Last 1 Hour Before High Heel Pain Sets In
- 6/7 Summer Reading List: 2013