TSA Says Shoes On for Elderly
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 15 March 2012 8:45 AM
The TSA has decided your grandma probably isn’t a terrorist. USA Today says travelers over 75 will not have to remove their shoes for inspection at the airport any more. It’s part of the agency’s effort to focus resources on more likely suspects.
SOURCE: USA Today
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Tickets are on sale now for my final trivia event of the year at Bell House.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryOctober 22, 2013
- Marathon Charities Running on Empty
- Based on a (Sort of) True Story
- Neonatologists Care For Baby Gorilla
- Alaskan Town’s Cat Mayor Using Up 9 Lives
- Furloughed Government Workers Return to Swamped Email Inboxes