TSA Says Shoes On for Elderly
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 15 March 2012 8:45 AM
The TSA has decided your grandma probably isn’t a terrorist. USA Today says travelers over 75 will not have to remove their shoes for inspection at the airport any more. It’s part of the agency’s effort to focus resources on more likely suspects.
SOURCE: USA Today
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryAugust 5, 2014
- Where are the Women Sports Pundits?
- Kim Kardashian Could Earn $60 Million from Video Game
- What We’re Streaming on Netflix
- Angels Work to Win Over Young Dodgers Fan
- Six More 1980s Cartoon Films Michael Bay Should Make