TSA Choir Distracts from Pat-Downs
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 16 December 2010 9:36 AM
For the past several weeks we’ve read about how TSA employees excel at the art of the invasive pat down. This morning, USA Today says some of those employees excel in another area: singing. There’s a great look at a TSA choir that performs for LAX fliers during the holiday rush. The LAX group is just one of two TSA choirs in the nation. The other performs at the airport in Austin, Texas.
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
Parental controls aren’t just for kids. Tips to force yourself to take a break from your devices.
- 7/30 Beyoncé & Jay Z to Split Once Tour Finishes
- 7/22 How to Keep Your Toes Safe During a Pedicure
- 7/24 Eating Well for $4 a Day
- 7/30 President Harding’s Steamy Love Letters Revealed
- 7/23 How to Cook the Perfect Pot of Rice