TSA Choir Distracts from Pat-Downs
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 16 December 2010 9:36 AM
For the past several weeks we’ve read about how TSA employees excel at the art of the invasive pat down. This morning, USA Today says some of those employees excel in another area: singing. There’s a great look at a TSA choir that performs for LAX fliers during the holiday rush. The LAX group is just one of two TSA choirs in the nation. The other performs at the airport in Austin, Texas.
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New breeds of Christmas trees promise longer life and even a more pleasing scent.
- 12/5 The Daily Show: Pat Plays Along with Samantha Bee
- 12/3 Study: Men Only Using Half a Brain
- 12/3 “Meaning” is the New Trend in Baby Names
- 12/5 Color of the Year: “Radiant Orchid”
- 12/4 Woman Lines Up Selfie with Bridge Jumper in Background