TSA Choir Distracts from Pat-Downs
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 16 December 2010 9:36 AM
For the past several weeks we’ve read about how TSA employees excel at the art of the invasive pat down. This morning, USA Today says some of those employees excel in another area: singing. There’s a great look at a TSA choir that performs for LAX fliers during the holiday rush. The LAX group is just one of two TSA choirs in the nation. The other performs at the airport in Austin, Texas.
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryJuly 6, 2014
- Israel’s Iron Dome a Game-Changer in Hamas Fight
- The Downside of Sexy Profile Pics
- Sipping Lattes as Air Raid Sirens Wail in Tel Aviv
- Review: The Ultra-Secure Blackphone
- Despite Its Success, Netflix Faces Uncertain Future