TSA Choir Distracts from Pat-Downs
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 16 December 2010 9:36 AM
For the past several weeks we’ve read about how TSA employees excel at the art of the invasive pat down. This morning, USA Today says some of those employees excel in another area: singing. There’s a great look at a TSA choir that performs for LAX fliers during the holiday rush. The LAX group is just one of two TSA choirs in the nation. The other performs at the airport in Austin, Texas.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Tickets are on sale now for my final trivia event of the year at Bell House.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryOctober 25, 2013
- Oreos as Addictive as Cocaine
- Should We Still Bother with Daylight Saving Time?
- Photo of the Day: Seal Escapes Shark’s Bite
- Sandblasting Bans Ineffective
- The Huge Potential of Tidal Power