TSA: Check All Sex Toys Over 7 Inches
Written by Pat's Papers | Monday, 4 March 2013 8:28 AM
The TSA has offered up some specifics for those who travel with adult toys through airport security. I don’t know how they arrived at this number. But the New York Post reports that toys in excess of seven inches long should travel in your checked baggage rather than your carry on. Personal lubricants are okay in your carry on, as long as they’re under the 3.4-ounce mark and stored in a plastic baggie.
SOURCE: New York Post
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New breeds of Christmas trees promise longer life and even a more pleasing scent.
- 12/5 The Daily Show: Pat Plays Along with Samantha Bee
- 12/3 Study: Men Only Using Half a Brain
- 12/3 “Meaning” is the New Trend in Baby Names
- 12/5 Color of the Year: “Radiant Orchid”
- 12/4 Woman Lines Up Selfie with Bridge Jumper in Background