Trigger For Sale
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 6 July 2010 8:11 AM
This is a purchase you might want to ask your significant other about before showing up at home with it: The New York Post says one lucky bidder will walk away with Roy Rogers’ famous sidekick, Trigger, which is being auctioned off in Manhattan today. The bidding is expected to reach $200,000. If that price tag is too expensive, other taxidermied favorites of Rogers will be for sale, including his dog Bullet, a colt named Buttermilk and, of course, Trigger Jr.
Scroll down to see Rogers “dance” with Trigger in Bob Hope’s “The Son of Paleface.”
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
We haven’t had a good Starbucks Alter Ego for awhile, but then a woman named (not-my-wife) Dawn dropped us a line.
- 6/10 Farewell to Edmonton Colleague John Berry
- 6/14 Study: Lego Faces Angrier Than 24 Years Ago
- 6/11 Survey: Women Last 1 Hour Before High Heel Pain Sets In
- 6/7 Summer Reading List: 2013
- 6/18 Exercise Etiquette: To Wave or Not to Wave