Trees Chopped to Make Room for Shuttle Arrival
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 4 September 2012 7:26 AM
Residents of Los Angeles were excited to hear that space shuttle Endeavour’s final 12-mile journey would cut through their neighborhood before ending up at the California Science Center. The LA Times says they were less excited when they heard that 400 have to be cut down in order for the shuttle to squeeze down the city streets.
SOURCE: LA Times
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
On Wednesday, July 24th Pat’s heading back to the Bell House to host TrivWorks Ultimate Summer Trivia Slam. Find out how to win tickets.
- 5/24 No Pat’s Picks: May 27th-May 31st
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity