Toddler Eats Grandma’s Pot Cookies
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 3 July 2012 7:11 AM
(Image via Wikipedia)
A three-year-old California boy ended up in the hospital over the weekend after eating a plate of his grandma’s cookies. Excuse me, his grandma’s pot cookies. The Riverside Press-Enterprise says the grandma, who has been diagnosed with cancer, was prescribed marijuana by her doctor. The boy’s family called 911 after they found cookie crumbs in the garage and the toddler still asleep after a 20-hour nap.
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
We haven’t had a good Starbucks Alter Ego for awhile, but then a woman named (not-my-wife) Dawn dropped us a line.
- 6/10 Farewell to Edmonton Colleague John Berry
- 6/19 Miami Heat Eke Out a Win, Force Game Seven
- 6/14 Study: Lego Faces Angrier Than 24 Years Ago
- 6/11 Survey: Women Last 1 Hour Before High Heel Pain Sets In
- 6/7 Summer Reading List: 2013