Thin Inmate Escapes Through Fence Hole
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 5 October 2012 8:14 AM
Maybe bulking up in prison isn’t the way to go. A man escaped from an Oregon jail yesterday morning by squeezing through a hole in the fence while he was taking out the trash. The Klamath County sheriff told a reporter that the man is thin: “99 percent of inmates wouldn’t have fit through that hole.” The Herald and News says the man is known as the ‘Frito bandit’, a nickname he earned after stealing several Frito Lays delivery trucks.
More from the San Francisco Chronicle
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
On Wednesday, July 24th Pat’s heading back to the Bell House to host TrivWorks Ultimate Summer Trivia Slam. Find out how to win tickets.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity
- 5/22 Could 3-D Printers Print Astronaut Food?