The Yelling Boss Disappears
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 15 August 2012 7:26 AM
Where is the belligerent boss? According to the Wall Street Journal, “the yelling boss appears to be quietly disappearing from the workplace.” But just in case your boss hasn’t received the memo, the Journal has several tips for dealing with an “office screamer”: don’t be the first to react, try to listen and if things get bad, call in a mediator.
SOURCE: Wall Street Journal
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryApril 1, 2014
- “Like” Cheerios? Then You Can’t Sue General Mills
- Tracking a Real-Life Oceans 11-Style Bank Heist Crew
- Breeding Out the Bad Seeds
- Magnetic Beads Treat Acid Reflux
- Superhero Window Washers Boost Spirits at Children’s Hospital