The Yelling Boss Disappears
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 15 August 2012 7:26 AM
Where is the belligerent boss? According to the Wall Street Journal, “the yelling boss appears to be quietly disappearing from the workplace.” But just in case your boss hasn’t received the memo, the Journal has several tips for dealing with an “office screamer”: don’t be the first to react, try to listen and if things get bad, call in a mediator.
SOURCE: Wall Street Journal
Tickets are on sale now for my final trivia event of the year at Bell House.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryOctober 31, 2013
- Airports Making Security Checkpoints More Comfortable
- Winners and Losers in Budget Showdown
- Draconid Meteor Shower to Light Up Evening Sky
- T-Mobile Sharply Cuts International Roaming Rates
- Conde Nast Ends Internship Program Over Fair Pay Dispute