‘The Rules’ Updated for Social Media Era
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 11 January 2013 9:29 AM
Ladies, if you are looking for love, take note. The New York Daily News says “The Rules” have been updated. The 1995 book which encouraged women to play hard to get at all costs has gotten a re-write for the social media era. The key “hard to get” advice is unchanged but new chapters include rules for text flirting: women under 30 wait 30 minutes to respond to a man’s text; older women should wait 4 hours.
On Amazon.com: Not Your Mother’s Rules
SOURCE: New York Daily News
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
Parental controls aren’t just for kids. Tips to force yourself to take a break from your devices.
- 7/30 Beyoncé & Jay Z to Split Once Tour Finishes
- 7/22 How to Keep Your Toes Safe During a Pedicure
- 7/24 Eating Well for $4 a Day
- 7/30 President Harding’s Steamy Love Letters Revealed
- 7/23 How to Cook the Perfect Pot of Rice