‘The Rules’ Updated for Social Media Era
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 11 January 2013 9:29 AM
Ladies, if you are looking for love, take note. The New York Daily News says “The Rules” have been updated. The 1995 book which encouraged women to play hard to get at all costs has gotten a re-write for the social media era. The key “hard to get” advice is unchanged but new chapters include rules for text flirting: women under 30 wait 30 minutes to respond to a man’s text; older women should wait 4 hours.
On Amazon.com: Not Your Mother’s Rules
SOURCE: New York Daily News
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Tickets are on sale now for my final trivia event of the year at Bell House.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryOctober 24, 2013
- Alaskan Town’s Cat Mayor Using Up 9 Lives
- Warren Buffett: Don’t Use Debt Ceiling as a Weapon
- Tech Review: Samsung’s New Smartwatch
- Tom Clancy: From Insurance Sales to Master of the Military Thriller
- Late to the Twitter Party? Here’s a Primer