The Return of Man Cleavage
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 3 December 2009 10:22 AM
I guess you have to go back to the 70s and gold chains to get to the last time “man cleavage” was in style. According to the Wall Street Journal, it’s back. Fashion insiders say the look is inspired by “the unabashed machismo of Latin American men.”
As you can see above, I had some fun with this on NY1. Watch the video below or read the “Tom Selleck Impersonation” article in the New York Daily News. As I said today on Twitter, I’m quite grateful that NY1 has an audience that is in on the joke with me.
You can see it in context on the In the Papers page at NY1.com.
And here’s a video version of the Wall Street Journal report.
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Business Insider spent a day with me, documenting my 15-hour workday
- 4/17 Heartbreaking Text Messages from Students on Sinking Korean Ferry
- 4/18 Business Insider’s “Day in the Life” Video with Pat
- 4/21 Teen Survives Flight from San Jose to Maui in Wheel Well
- 4/11 Thousands Losing Tax Refunds Because of Parents’ Old Debts
- 4/16 The Perfect Scrambled Egg