The Return of Man Cleavage
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 3 December 2009 10:22 AM
I guess you have to go back to the 70s and gold chains to get to the last time “man cleavage” was in style. According to the Wall Street Journal, it’s back. Fashion insiders say the look is inspired by “the unabashed machismo of Latin American men.”
As you can see above, I had some fun with this on NY1. Watch the video below or read the “Tom Selleck Impersonation” article in the New York Daily News. As I said today on Twitter, I’m quite grateful that NY1 has an audience that is in on the joke with me.
You can see it in context on the In the Papers page at NY1.com.
And here’s a video version of the Wall Street Journal report.
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryApril 2, 2014
- Nine-Month-Old Charged with Attempted Murder, Granted Bail
- Is it Better Not to Have an HR Department?
- Is Gourmet Dog Food Bad for the Environment?
- Buying Fake Friends on Twitter & Facebook
- Man Used Cellphone Jammer During Daily Commute