The Price of Empty Bank Accounts
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 25 April 2013 7:35 AM
According to the Washington Post, the federal government will spend almost a million dollars this year on maintenance fees for bank accounts that are empty but no one bothered to close. And it’s simply because no has done the paperwork to close them. Post writer David Fahrenthold calls the situation an example of “Washington’s waste, a rare specimen of cost untainted by any reward.”
SOURCE: Washington Post
The glow from your electronics can actually be disturbing your sleep.
Check out this amazing shot from the third and final Supermoon of the year.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistorySeptember 22, 2013
- Disney Cites Abuse in Changing Policy for Disabled Riders
- What Our Bumper Stickers Say About Us
- Opinion: ‘Christmas in September’ Wastes Taxpayer Money
- Rover Finds No Hint of Life on Mars
- Britney’s Vegas Gig Out of Sync?