The Price of Empty Bank Accounts
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 25 April 2013 7:35 AM
According to the Washington Post, the federal government will spend almost a million dollars this year on maintenance fees for bank accounts that are empty but no one bothered to close. And it’s simply because no has done the paperwork to close them. Post writer David Fahrenthold calls the situation an example of “Washington’s waste, a rare specimen of cost untainted by any reward.”
SOURCE: Washington Post
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
Lester Wisbrod says he’s been taking photos of himself with celebrities for decades.
- 7/15 Did This Man Invent the Selfie?
- 7/22 How to Keep Your Toes Safe During a Pedicure
- 7/24 Eating Well for $4 a Day
- 7/16 The Downside of Sexy Profile Pics
- 7/17 Dyson’s Bet: You’ll Vacuum More If Your Vacuum is Lighter