The Price of Empty Bank Accounts
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 25 April 2013 7:35 AM
According to the Washington Post, the federal government will spend almost a million dollars this year on maintenance fees for bank accounts that are empty but no one bothered to close. And it’s simply because no has done the paperwork to close them. Post writer David Fahrenthold calls the situation an example of “Washington’s waste, a rare specimen of cost untainted by any reward.”
SOURCE: Washington Post
Parental controls aren’t just for kids. Tips to force yourself to take a break from your devices.
Lester Wisbrod says he’s been taking photos of himself with celebrities for decades.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistorySeptember 2, 2013
- Study to Examine Health Risk of Living Near a Highway
- 5 Health Numbers Everyone Should Know
- What to Do With Your Great Idea
- IRS Angers Restaurants, Waiters with Tip Change
- McDonald’s Plans Healthier Sides