The Enduring Appeal of the iPod Touch
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 31 May 2012 9:23 AM
There’s a great David Pogue column in the New York Times this morning on the appeal of the iPod Touch and Samsung’s effort to get into the market. Pogue says the Apple device has everything an iPhone has…minus the phone and the bill. (He also figures out that the two-year cost of an iPhone is about $1,880, while an iPod Touch will only set you back $200.) Samsung’s latest Galaxy Player is taking aim at all those budget conscious devotees.
SOURCE: New York Times
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
We haven’t had a good Starbucks Alter Ego for awhile, but then a woman named (not-my-wife) Dawn dropped us a line.
- 6/10 Farewell to Edmonton Colleague John Berry
- 6/14 Study: Lego Faces Angrier Than 24 Years Ago
- 6/19 Miami Heat Eke Out a Win, Force Game Seven
- 6/11 Survey: Women Last 1 Hour Before High Heel Pain Sets In
- 6/7 Summer Reading List: 2013