The Cost of Keeping Secrets
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 3 July 2012 8:53 AM
Ever wonder what the cost of keeping secrets is? According to the federal office that classifies information, it was roughly $11 billion last year. The New York Times says that total doesn’t include spending by the CIA or the NSA, which is—you guessed it—classified.
SOURCE: New York Times
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Ali Wentworth asked Pat to do a NY1-style summary of some headlines from Cosmo and Self magazines during their Q and A.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/10 Attention-Grabbers Top Most Popular Name List
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity